FOTIS ERP takes control of your entire business, from patient entry to revenue recognition with FOTIS Business Enterprise Management
- Link and collaborate across various divisions, multiple sites, and countries
- A single solution for managing your core business processes including customer service, inventory, sales, finance and workflow
- Manage financial operations with receivables, payables, general ledger, cost accounting and budgeting
- Manage multiple companies and consolidate at a click of a button with reconciliations automated
- Control inventory and procurement, cash flow and business purchases
- Bird’s eye view on a 360° understanding of business performance through a single, integrated solution
- Seamless flow of business processes to ERP
- FOTIS ERP can help prepare your business for growth
- Optimize operations to maximize revenue and minimize revenue leakage
Business Process Integration
Business Process Integration (BPI) allows −
Every healthcare provider, require a connected and integrated system with efficient information flow from one business process to another. Business Process Integration (BPI) plays an important role in overcoming integrating challenges that allow organizations to connect systems internally and externally.
- Automation of business processes,
- Integration of systems and services,
- Secure sharing of data across numerous applications, and
- Automation of management, operational, and supporting process.
Functions of FOTIS ERP
FOTIS ERP system typically performs the following functions −
- Supports the integrated business process inside the organization.
- Improves capital planning and helps in executing organizational plans and strategies.
- Helps speed up the decision-making process over the analysis of accurate data.
- Helps extend the business network to wider domains, expanding the products and services to reach more customers, suppliers, and partners.
- BI tool identifies operational risks to improve governance.
- Provides protection against organizational data breaches and security threats to leakage of information through well-controlled rights master
- Flexible and adoptable for the organization to the rapid changes in the business process according to the needs.
- Automated processes result in profitably managing business units
Advantages of ERP
FOTIS ERP offers the following advantages, by integrating the business processes −
- High customer satisfaction with integrated process flow
- Savings in terms of manpower, costs, time and expenses.
- Allows faster decision-making by the management, utilizing the data and reporting tools designed in the systems.
- Single data source and sharing of data among all the units of an organization.
- Helps in tracking every transaction that takes place in an organization, from starting till end.
- Supplies real-time information whenever required.
- Provides synchronized information transfer between different functional areas such as sales, marketing, finance, manufacturing, human resource, inventory, etc.